Markem-Imaje to attend Fachpack 2021 showcasing end-to-end supply chain solutions
Sep 1, 2021, 07:36 AM
Markem-Imaje, a global provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions and industrial marking and coding systems, has this week confirmed that they will be exhibiting at Fachpack, Nûrnberg, Germany, 28th -30th September. During the three-day event, Markem-Imaje will demonstrate their one provider proposition which spans packaging operations, track-and-trace, serialization, authentication, and consumer engagement. Additional solution launches to be showcased at Fachpack will be announced in the coming weeks.
Confirming Markem-Imaje’s participation at Fachpack, Andreas Grabotin, Zone Director DACH, Markem-Imaje said: “Our customers are facing ever-evolving challenges and our role is to support them in protecting their consumers and their brands in the changing regulatory environment and response to the complexities of global supply chains.”
Andreas Grabotin added: “As a one-provider solution, at Markem-Imaje we can offer a global, streamlined service ensuring the highest standards of traceability, coding, marking, and consumer engagement.”
Markem-Imaje’s end-to-end supply chain solutions encompass:
- Messaging – message design, automation, and data management
- Marking & coding – primary / secondary coding and pallet labeling
- Verification & inspection – packaging accuracy, quality assurance, and data integrit
- Line control – production control, printer performance, and overall equipment effectiveness
- Serialization – full-stack L1-L4 including aggregation and pallet labeling automation
- Authentication – 100% unique, non-additive, and data-enriched digital identity
- End-to-end traceability – seamless and secure data exchange ensures end-to-end supply chain tracking
- Connected consumer – real-time authentication, trust, and credibility, and customer feedback
- Data intelligence – business insight and supply chain visibility
Visit Markem-Imaje at stand 1-443
for daily live demonstrations and benefit from show specials for printer purchases.
Markem-Imaje, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dover, provides end-to-end supply chain solutions. We offer the industry’s most comprehensive range of industrial marking and coding systems seamlessly integrated with proven product identification and traceability software, services, and consumables. Over 50,000 customers worldwide partner with us to optimize coding processes, achieve compliance and protect their brands.
With decades of proven expertise provided through the most extensive global network, we deliver sustainable solutions that empower our customers to build connected and safe supply chains.
Visit www.markem-imaje.com for further information.